Rachael Pietruszka's Ergonomic Consulting assists organisations with the development and implementation of cost-effective ergonomics programs.
Her research-based training and assessment programs improve worker comfort while lowering injury risks and associated costs.
Isafety and Health focusing on Pain prevention
- Risk prevention
- Workplace assessment
- Implementation of OSHA’s workplace standards and current recommended Practice
- Facilitation of Workers compensation case management through evidence based practice.
- Work area assessment with key simple strategies to prevent chronic pain and workplace injury
- Independent management and rehabilitation training to promote health, injury prevention and ongoing efficient biomechanical maintenance.
Professional Ergonomic Assessments conducted at high profile companies including
- Woman's Legal Services NSW
- Air New Zealand
- Air New Zealand Freight
- Corporate Business in the City Centre
For more information please Download the Brochure or call Rachael on 02 9583 2999